Team EliX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ Agents%Of Shield Aftershocks

Répondre au sujet    Team EliX Index du Forum » forum Team EliX » Communications Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ Agents%Of Shield Aftershocks
Auteur Message
tantyelvin

Masculin
Point(s): 95
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message HQ Agents%Of Shield Aftershocks Répondre en citant

Agents Of Shield Aftershocks > urlin.us/2jjfn

Agents Of Shield Aftershocks

10cf746e54
Phil Coulson Ming-Na Wen . Skye breaks down in Fitz’s arms. Archived from the original on September 8, 2014. This is a situation that her daughter, S.H.I.E.L.D. Calvin Zabo secretly paid his way on to a freighter leaving Puerto Rico. Regardless of anything else, Skye has to know Coulson wouldnt ostracize her and certainly wouldnt just have her put down if he learned the truth hes done way too much to protect her.

Coulson and the Agents are reeling from Trips deathin the teams eyes, they failed in more ways than one. He’ll turn over Bakshi in exchange for help taking down Hydra. Jansen as S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson makes a deal with General Talbot. TV Recaps Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Coulson makes a deal with Brigadier General Glenn Talbot to give him Whitehalls former second-in-command, Sunil Bakshi, in exchange for assistance with taking down Hydras forces. Eric Goldman is Executive Editor of IGN TV.

summer brielle destiny dixon one thing on their mindsindiana jones and the last crusade dual hindichicago pd s1e6zac brown band homegrownthe freak remixtinker bell and legenddigital playground hit the roada way in westlego ninjago season 3the blacklist s01

Jeu 2 Juin - 06:01 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 06:01 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Team EliX Index du Forum » forum Team EliX » Communications Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation